EPABX is an abbreviation that stands for Electronic Private Automatic Branch Exchange. It has proven to be of immense use in communicating within office, making routine work simpler. It can be defined as a switching system for calls that enables both internal as well as external switching functions in an organization. Typically up to 10,000 subscribers can be accommodated by a single EPABX system.
Range of Functions
EPABX as a business phone system possesses a versatile range of functions. The numerous tasks that can be performed by EPABX are listed below.
- Auto Attendant
- Automatic call distributor
- Automated directory services (where callers can be routed to a given employee by keying or speaking the letters of the employee's name)
- Automatic ring back
- Call accounting
- Call forwarding on absence
- Call forwarding on busy
- Call park
- Call pick-up
- Call transfer
- Call waiting
- Conference call
- Custom greetings
- Customized Abbreviated dialing (Speed Dialing)
- Direct Inward Dialing
- Direct Inward System Access (DISA) (the ability to access internal features from an outside telephone line)
- Do Not Disturb (DND)
Competitive advantages given by Firenix are:
- Has tied up with multiple brands for marketing their EPABX in India.
- Have a specialised team for EPABX implementation and maintenance services.
- Client can have one point contact for solution for basic Analog EPABX to customised EPABX.
- Client can count on us for unbiased solution for EPABX requirement.